1. Find the odd one out
a) entice,lure,allure,alarm.select the odd one out.
2.synonyms(majority of the questions)
3.Analogies. eg: If symphony : compose then
a) playwrite : play
b) child : mother
4.Four sentences will be given.For example, a)….
b)….c)…d)…. You have to arrange them in such a way that they form a meaningful paragraph.
5.Question related to alphabets.
A F G T
E G W O +
1 2 3 0
the above is just an example and not a question appeared in the test.
7. Questions from 'C' language(only 2 to 3 of them)
int x = 10,y=15,z = 5;
i = x<y<z;
1. Period of sin ((2t + 3) / 6 pi)
Q2 - 4. Four questions given on the below data X,Yand Z are senior engineers. A,B,C,D are junior engineers. Company wants to select 4 enginers. Two will be senior and two will be juniors. The company wants these engineers to work in the most productive way so they respect each person's likes/dislikes.
Y is not friends with A
Z is not friends with C
B is not friends with A
If B is selected then who will be the remaining 4 members ?
If C is selected, Z and ___ cannot be selected?
D is always selected if ___ is selected?
5. A speaks truth 70% of the times, B speaks truth 80% of the times.What is the probability that both are
contradicting each other is ?
Q25. ò((2x-3)/((x2 +x+1)2 )dx is ?
6. Ram starts from A walking 2 km North and turns right and walks 4 km and turns right again and walks 4 km and turns right again and walks 4 km and meets Radha at Bwalking in the opposite direction to Ram .
a) Which direction does Ram walk after the first turn?
b) Distance between A and B
7. If the equation x2 - 3x + a = 0 has the roots (0,1) then value of a is ?
8. A and B's temperature are 10°c and 20°c having same surface , then their ratio of rate of emmisions is ?
9. An atomic particle exists and has a particlular decay rate . It is in a train . When the train moves, a person
observes for whether the decay rate
(c) depend on the directions of movement of train
10. Which of the following exchanges positive ions
11. After execution of CMP, a instruction in Intel 8085 microprocessor
(a) ZF is set and CY is reset.
(b) ZF is set CY is unchanged
(c) ZF is reset, CY is set
(d) ZF is reset , CY is unchanged .
Ans. ZF is set and CY is reset
12. The best tool for editing a graphic image is ?
13. Network scheme defines
a.)one to one
b.) many to many
c.) one to ,many ?
14. A person wants to measures the length of a rod.First he measures with standing ideally then he maeasures by
moving parrel to the rod
(a)the length will decrease in second case
(b)length will be same