Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2008 interview questions Papers of Wipro-10 January 2008 for freshers

WIPRO FREE PLACEMENT PAPERS ON 10th JANUARY 2008

The Process becomes easy once u crack the written Exam.But mind it u hav to b thorough with c/c++ to crack Wipro Technologies.

WRITTEN PAPER:

It consists of three sections:-
a) English - It is not that easy.U need to know a few word meanings,coz antonyms n synonyms may b askd.There will b one passage not big bt a it tuf.There will b a bit of grammar also. this section is of 15 marks. Try to finish off this section as soon as possible coz other sectons are time taking.

b) Analytical Reasoning - It is easy if u r a bit good at maths. It consists of maths as wel as reasoning. Ques of STD, %age, Area are a must. Venn Diagrams, reasoning type ques also come. Take a bit of time to do this bt do dis coz galat hua to phasoge. There is sectional cut off

c) Technical - This section is a real nutter if u r nt well versed in c/c++.im my parper 60% ques were frm c/c++. Some ques on Linux and general technical ques may b askd. I did not know Linux however, since there was no negative marking so i marked on basis of assumption.

TECHNICAL INTERVIEW:
First i entered n said good evening n he said me to sit down. Then he asked if i had an extra copy of my resume or nt.i had so i took it out n gave to him.
I: Tell abt urself
Me: told…
I: Do u watch movies:
Me: ya
I: tell me the story of the latest movie u hav seen?
Me: told…
I: do u know c/c++?
Me:Ya
I: Wat is the difference b/w c and c++?
Me :told…
I: write a class wid data members and member funcn n show?
Me: wrttn
I: Askd abt wat i had stdied in electronics(i hd told as my fav subject)
Me: Semiconductors n diodes
I: Explain
Me: explained
I: askd abt data communication(my nxt fav)
Me: told…
I: Ok nw take this Form n fill it…….
Me: thnk u sir gud day

I was too happy to clear technical riund as i had thought that i wont b able to.Plss study al that u write in resume.They will ask all frm that.

HR INTERVIEW:
It was quite easy interview jst askd me hw my day was n i said obviosly it was gr8.she askd me if i cud fll the bond n i sd pf course i will
.

No comments: